Pics: Skolopad who became a celebrity by exposing her buttocks turns to God, now a Gospel singer





Skolopad is determined to turn over a new leaf. The woman who first made news by showing her bottom says she’s changed for the better and now is singing gospel music!
Skolopad, whose real name is Nonhlanhla Qwabe, has released a video of herself singing the gospel song Alpha and Omega. She said the video was filmed at a relative’s party in Mpumalanga this weekend.
The video shows Skolopad wearing a pink top and blue jeans, singing passionately. She told the SunTeam she was happy God had given her a second chance after she was involved in a serious car accident recently.
“I was singing in Mpumalanga at my uncle’s party. I’ve always loved singing gospel but thought I would make a name in the industry faster if I started with kwaito. Luck was not on my side. After the accident, I realised God had been sweet to me by giving me a second chance. I would love to record my first gospel album with musicians like Deborah Fraser and Teboho Moloi.”
see more pics H-E-R-E>>

Skolopad said she was even willing to change her name.
“I will take a new name from my fans. I miss performing on stage with my crew. I feel sad because they were making money with my gigs. As for healing, everything is coming up well and I hope I will be back with a bang. I thank God for everything.”

Post a Comment

0 Comments