JERRY MOFOKENG: I THINK I WILL DIE ON SCREENS!





JERRY
Legendary South African actor, Jerry Mofokeng says that death is the only thing that shall part him and his love of performing.
The 62-year-old performer best known for his work as Joe on Soul City, has been in the entertainment industry for almost two decades now.
He is a stage and screen actor whose impressive repertoire of work has earned him the coveted Lifetime Achievement Award at the South African Film and Television Awards.
And he is showing no signs of slowing down, telling TshisaLive that he will continue to work till the very end of his life.

"I think I will probably die on set. I don't mind bowing out on set. Miriam Makeba did it and I would be honoured to die doing what I love most,” he told the publication.
He went on to say that no matter what he is going through, acting always brings out the best in him.
"I have had all these operations but when I am on set you will not see it. I come alive. It excites me. I am still hungry for more and that is what keeps me young," he said.
Catch Jerry Mofokeng as Mr. Gwala in the first ever Showmax original drama series, The Girl from St Agnes due to premier on the digital streaming service on the 31st of January 2019.

Post a Comment

0 Comments