Isibaya actress Lerato Mvelase is seriously looking for a man to get married to




ACTRESS and singer Lerato Mvelase is looking forward to meeting her future husband anytime now.
The star has had her fair share of romance woes in the past but she is ready to get it right with her next partner.
Lerato has kept a low profile when it comes to relationships ever since she broke up with her ex and baby daddy Siyabonga Radebe.
In a social media post, the 36 year old shared how she has been through a lot of pain that has made her a better person for herself and future husband.
“Dear future man, future husband. I have scars that have made me a better person towards myself, I experienced pain I never thought I would heal from but I did,” she wrote.
myself, I experienced pain I never thought I would heal from but I did,” she wrote.
Lerato, whose career has been on the up after landing numerous roles and gigs over the past few years, said she was ready to be loved after having learned to love herself.
“I have a history that have made me a very strong woman.I turned myself into a queen, I make myself happy, I love myself but I know I can't do all things by myself.
“That is not what I was made for and because of this knowledge, I wait for you to come to me so I can share the most precious part of me, love, laughter, friendship, companionship, communication and truth.
“I’m ready for you and I'm going to make you the happiest man alive,” she added.

Post a Comment

0 Comments